Nominations for the 2018 Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky Awards will be due in December 2017.
- Nominations should include up to three references.
- References may be submitted on the official OWNK form and/or may be submitted as a formal letter of support (not to exceed two pages each). The person submitting the nomination may also be one of the three references.
- Substantiating materials may also be submitted; however, CDs, DVDs and videos will not be accepted. Nominations and substantiating materials will not be returned.
- The maximum number of pages that can be submitted is 10 (ten) including the application.
- Nominees should be made aware of your nomination.
- Past winners are not eligible.
- The Judges will refer to the Mission Statement and award categories when considering the nominations.