Nominations for the Outstanding Women of Northern Kentucky Awards are now being accepted!
Nominations are due January 6, 2017, and must be submitted on the official OWNK form. Click here to download.
- Nominations should include up to three references.
- References may be submitted on the official OWNK form and/or may be submitted as a formal letter of support (not to exceed two pages each). The person submitting the nomination may also be one of the three references.
- Substantiating materials may also be submitted; however, CDs, DVDs and videos will not be accepted. Nominations and substantiating materials will not be returned.
- The maximum number of pages that can be submitted is 10 (ten) including the application.
- Nominees should be made aware of your nomination.
- Past winners are not eligible.
- The Judges will refer to the Mission Statement and award categories when considering the nominations. Winners will be notified in January 2017.